The official forum of DarkAngles League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official forum of DarkAngles League

ONE FOR ALLS and ALLS FOR ONE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New forum look!

My Biggest Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnofReynol
Admin

My Biggest Question Empty
PostSubject: My Biggest Question   My Biggest Question Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm

How long does a game of Three Kingdoms generally last? I've played games like this for years going back to the play-by-mail days. But games like Middle Earth PBM had an end in sight. I once played an online sim game for a decade. Does anyone have a clue on this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Biggest Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Question   My Biggest Question Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:18 am

I think this game will last a long time. Here are some goals that we can try to accomplish in order to feel we are winning.

1. Be one of the top league with the highest total scores. sunny

2. Participate in King of the Hill every week and win the battles so our league don't have to be taxed. Sad

3. Be one heck of a strong league that no one dare to declare war with us. We will destroy our enemies with Battering Rams and Demolishers. Turn them into ashes until they ask for mercy. Mad

4. Establish good alliance with big leagues for peace and prosperity. cheers

5. Send out troops to loot other cities and build yourself the greatest empire. Are you ready to become an emperor. The emperor's road event will start on 2010-04-21 20:00:00 for this server. king
Back to top Go down
https://darkanglestko.forummotion.com

My Biggest Question
Page 1 of 1