The official forum of DarkAngles League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official forum of DarkAngles League

ONE FOR ALLS and ALLS FOR ONE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New forum look!

Raising to Baron

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icejack

icejack

Raising to Baron Empty
PostSubject: Raising to Baron   Raising to Baron Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Hye Guys i would like to know how most of you raise to Baron status?

Also i would like to raise a topic concerning heroes stats and attribue so that we can compare and choose best equipement combinations
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Raising to Baron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising to Baron   Raising to Baron Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:58 pm

This is a table of nobility ranks from court quest. You donate tribute tokens or what ever material the court ask for everyday. Donating materials gain more points than tribute tokens. You can use golds to buy them or you collect the materials little by little from the faction camps or faction quests.

Hero attributes should go to different topic. There are more to it. You can go to the Library under General Discussion section to learn more.
Back to top Go down
https://darkanglestko.forummotion.com
JohnofReynol
Admin

Raising to Baron Empty
PostSubject: Faction Quests   Raising to Baron Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:55 am

Do LOTS of faction quests if you can. I first look for the ones that give me resources and second the ones that give me order arrows. The order arrows are the key. When you have order arrows you get in good with a faction. When you take the faction map out there's a thing at the top that says "faction rewards". Click on that. You can spend those order arrows for quest goods like silk or whatever the tribute item is of the day. But you have to focus on getting friendly with one faction. Click on the faction name and it tells you what that faction sells and how chumy you have to be with them to buy it with the order arrows. Once you start getting in good with one faction you'll get offered their faction quests more often(at least that's the way it seems to me).

You should have some tribute tokens to start with as well to donate off the bat. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Raising to Baron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising to Baron   Raising to Baron Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 am

Thanks for your inputs John. flower
Back to top Go down
https://darkanglestko.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Raising to Baron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raising to Baron   Raising to Baron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising to Baron
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official forum of DarkAngles League :: Question & Answer-
Jump to: