The official forum of DarkAngles League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official forum of DarkAngles League

ONE FOR ALLS and ALLS FOR ONE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New forum look!

Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members. Empty
PostSubject: Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members.   Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 am

My members said its too easy to be a Guardian or Forsaken. They want challenges and they are willing fight for DarkAngles because it's a league that built from friendships. Everything that we've accomplished so far we've earned them. We went to KOTH and we've eared the title and we are able to tax a league. Guardian are stronger than us, they've earned more tax permission so they are taxing us muiltiple times a week.
Now you are fighting us because we've taxed them. Are you an entity of Guardian league? I've checked on previous servers and I don't see stronger leagues ever teaming up to fight tiny leagues. They don't take unfair advantages to fight for no reasons or poor reasons. Anyway, if you would change your league to Guardian2 then I will disband my league and quit. I'll go to other severs and start clean fights.
Back to top Go down
https://darkanglestko.forummotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Message from Forsaken leader   Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 am

From: [Marquis]Aizen(This message is from another player. Contact GM if it is offensive.)
Title: re
Time: 2010-03-29 16:31:30
[Warning] Do not reveal your credit card information here. Watch out for scams.
from start forsaken was rank15 and guardians was rank4
we founded a union and managed to kill sgkingom who had 3 times as many players as we, and were rank1. we fought hard to get this rank1 and rank2. we worked for the position we are in now and we will keep working together cause we got good friends. their enemys are our enemys and our enemys are theirs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Message from CaoHack   Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 am

From: [Viscount]CaoHack(This message is from another player. Contact GM if it is offensive.)
Title: re
Time: 2010-03-29 17:04:14
[Warning] Do not reveal your credit card information here. Watch out for scams.
I don't know the exact reason why we declared, half of it was because of our really close friends from guardians and half of it was boredom. As for being really easy, Forsaken wasn't even on the first page for a long time. We fought our way up and earned the respect of other players who happened to join. If you are in Si or Yu state, Forsaken will attack you to defend our territory, period. So if you are not in these 2 territories or near a Forsaken member, you don't have to worry about being hit much by us. As for Guardians i couldn't even try to speak on their behalf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members.   Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to Forsaken Leader-Aizen and other key members.
Page 1 of 1