The official forum of DarkAngles League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The official forum of DarkAngles League

ONE FOR ALLS and ALLS FOR ONE

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
New forum look!

??? who call for this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LiuYeFei
Admin

??? who call for this? Empty
PostSubject: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm

Well been told you all about team playing and fews listen and supports. But still Who calling war? And beside John, my little brother, War time, Who else going for war with big boy?
Back to top Go down
Sontoloyo Jaya

PostSubject: Re: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

I won't turn my back on this league. If i have to go down so be it. It's been a great ride so far.
Back to top Go down
lordlung

PostSubject: Re: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:56 am

let's go to war 2gether...
never had a league like this in my last 3 servers.. sucks on s7 (ended up demolishing my own city.. lol!), pretty good @ s10, best teammate @ s11..
lastly, it's only a game..
there's 22 servers available 2 have fun with.. lol!
just enjoy it..
cheers!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Rojizu

PostSubject: Re: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:32 pm

ill go too, this should be interesting
Back to top Go down
Sky_Empress

PostSubject: Re: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:55 am

i am ready to die for my brothers in this league too...i will not and refuse to go down without a good fight...it has been a good ride so far in this game with this league...it would be ashamed if all this time i spent was good for nothing...i say with more active members and co-operation we could be number 1 league...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ??? who call for this?   ??? who call for this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

??? who call for this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official forum of DarkAngles League :: War against the Impossible-
Jump to: